Keeping the office clean starts with keeping your surfaces clean. From file cabinets to furniture, dust can build up and collect on all of your office surfaces. Use a microfiber cloth or a duster to quickly clean and prevent dust buildup on all of the flat surface areas in your workspace.
- Empty waste receptacles and replace liners. …
- Vacuum all carpets and mats.
- Vacuum all hard floors.
- Dust all horizontal surfaces of desks, chairs, tables and other furniture.
- Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
- Mop all hard floors with disinfectant.
Cleaning Your Office
- Dust. Use a damp microfiber cloth to wipe down all surfaces. …
- Vacuum. Work top to bottom. …
- Disinfect. Sitting at our desks, we do lots and lots of touching, creating new micro-bacteria colonies with each keystroke, mouse click and phone call. …
Vacuum the floor, carpets, and mats around office cubicles to get rid of dust or dirt that cannot be removed by hand. Organize loose papers that are spread on desks or any other areas. Keep the ones that are required frequently in an easy to reach the place. Clean smudges and fingerprints from windows and mirrors.
Checklist for Cleaning Office Desks and Cubicles
- Clean computer screens and dust keyboards.
- Recycle paper and empty trash cans.
- Vacuum floors around and under desks and tables.
- Clean the windows in offices.
- Disinfect the surfaces that people touch: phones, lamps, keyboards, fax machines, copiers, staplers, and more.