Clean Your Kitchen In Seven Easy Steps
- Put all of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. …
- Wipe off countertops and tables with hot soapy water. …
- Sweep the floor and shake throw rugs if needed.
- Wash the dishes that have been soaking.
- Wipe down the faucets and dry with a towel. …
- Put out a clean dishcloth and towel.
” For those who have not mopped their floors lately, Top Job, which P. & G. introduced in 1963, is a green-colored liquid cleaner with ammonia, while Mr. Clean, introduced in 1957, is a yellow-colored liquid cleaner without ammonia. ”HIRA MAYA BK
Supplies Needed to Deep Clean Your Home
- Baking soda in a shaker.
- Clean paintbrushes (for dusting delicate items)
- Dish soap (liquid or powdered)
- Distilled white vinegar.
- Lint roller (for lampshades and upholstery)
- Microfiber cloths (both multipurpose and glass-only)